For technical support questions, comments and other inquiries regarding Mus2, please contact us at:
Please Note: Hotmail blocks messages from our technical support e-mail address. Please do not use Hotmail, Outlook or MSN e-mail addresses when contacting us.
Data-Soft Bilgisayar Hizmetleri ve Tic. Ltd. Şti.
Phone: (216) 472 48 38 - 472 51 12
Fax: (216) 472 50 71
Yenisahra Barbaros Mah. Sütçüyolu Cad.
Erzurum Sk. No: 39
Join the Mus2 mailing list to get the latest news on Mus2 and connect with other Mus2 users:
1. What are the keyboard shortcuts for the toolstrip?
Every color-coded tool group in the toolstrip correponds to a row of keys on your keyboard. For a more detailed explanation, please see the section titled "The Toolstrip" in the second chapter of your User's Guide.
2. How do I prevent the notation elements in one staff from colliding with another staff?
To increase the space between staves, select Staves from the Score menu. Choose the staff that needs more space, and increase either one of the Levels Above or Level Below.
3. How do I prevent the tempo mark or other marks on the first line from colliding with title elements such as Lyricist and Composer?
Select Layout from the Score menu and increase the height of the Title Area.
4. How do I assign a tuning to a staff?
In Mus2, tunings and key signatures are handled together as a single entity. To assign a tuning and its associated key signature to a bar, select the Key & Rhythm tool from the toolstrip and use the Key Signature sub-tool.
5. I can enter more notes in a bar than the time signature allows. Is this a bug?
Mus2 does not enforce the rhythmic value of a time signature on bars. This is by design and allows you to work more easily when editing your score or correcting errors.